All forms are in Adobe PDF format. If you do not have a .pdf reader installed on your computer, you may click here for a free download of the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
All forms, with the exception of the Renewal Forms, are fillable forms. You may download the form(s) and type in the required information on your computer before printing, or you may print the blank form and write in the required information.
Forms that do not require payment of a processing fee and/or a public notary may be e-mailed or faxed. Forms that do require payment of a processing fee and/or a public notary must be mailed or otherwise delievered to our office.
Please note: All fees accompanying forms must be paid by check or money order. The Board does not accept payment by cash, credit/debit cards, or any other electronic means.
Current Licensee Forms
NOTICE: All licensees MUST CLICK HERE AND READ the Public Notice Statement from the North Carolina Industrial Commission.
All licensees MUST SIGN the attestestion included on the renewal forms below.
Renewal forms submitted without the licensee's signature will not be processed.
- Plumbing, Heating, and Fuel Piping Contractor Examination Application
- Restricted Limited Plumbing Contractor Examination Application
- Fire Sprinkler Installation & Inspection Contractor Examination Application
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor
- Plumbing, Heating & Fuel Piping Technician
- State & Local Government Technician Examination Application
- State & Local Government Technician Application (without examination)
- Fire Sprinkler Inspection Technician Examination Application
- Fire Sprinkler Inspection Technician Application (without examination)
- Fire Sprinkler Maintenance Technician
- Book Reference List for All Applicants
- Request for Exam Review (for examinees who have failed a recent exam)
- Active Duty or Veteran: Plumbing, Heating, Fuel Piping and Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor
- Military Spouse: Plumbing, Heating, Fuel Piping and Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor