All forms are in Adobe PDF format. If you do not have a .pdf reader installed on your computer, you may click here for a free download of the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
All forms, with the exception of the Renewal Forms, are fillable forms. You may download the form(s) and type in the required information on your computer before printing, or you may print the blank form and write in the required information.
Forms that do not require payment of a processing fee and/or a public notary may be e-mailed or faxed. Forms that do require payment of a processiing fee and/or a public notary must be mailed or otherwise delievered to our office.
Please note: All fees accompanying forms must be paid by check or money order. The Board does not accept payment by cash, credit/debit cards, or any other electronic means.
Current Licensee Forms
- Renewal Form - 2017 without Sub-Licensees
- Renewal Form - 2017 with Sub-Licensees
- Renewal Form - 2017 and Previous Year(s) without Sub-Licensees
- Renewal Form - 2017 and Previous Year(s) with Sub-Licensees
- Reinstatement Form - 2017 Sub-licensees returning to Contractor Status
- Plumbing, Heating, and Fuel Piping Contractor Examination Application
- Restricted Limited Plumbing Contractor Examination Application
- Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor Examination Application
- Book Reference List for All Applicants
- Request for Exam Review (for examinees who have failed a recent exam)
Important Notice Regarding
The North Carolina General Assembly recently enacted new legislation that became effective October 1, 2016. Unfortunately, a portion of the General Statute that allows the Board to issue certain licenses was inadvertently deleted in the legislative process.
The Board is currently unable to accept or process any new applications for the affected licenses until the situation is resolved, which may take several months or longer.
Applications and information regarding these licenses has been temporarily removed from our website, and will be restored when the Board is able to resume issuing the affected licenses.
The licenses affected include:
- Plumbing, Heating & Fuel Piping Technician
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Contractor
- Fire Sprinkler Inspection Contractor
- Fire Sprinkler Inspection Technician
- Fire Sprinkler Maintenance Technician
Please do not call our office or field staff regarding these licenses. Our staff does not have any information other than that which is listed above.